Tap to Call Directions

New London, CT Office

Social Security Disability Attorneys

New London Social Security Disability Attorney

21 Montauk Ave., Suite #G04
New London, CT 06320
United States
Phone: (860) 443-7734
Fax: (401) 274-7420

Office Hours

Available online or by phone 24/7

Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.

Please call in advance for an appointment.

Free Parking, Easy Access – Se Habla Español

The Social Security Claims Process in Connecticut

If you have been diagnosed with a disability that prevents you from working and are having difficulty obtaining Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits, talk to a knowledgeable lawyer at Marasco & Nesselbush. An attorney in our New London office will meet with you during a free initial consultation, answer your questions and explain your options to pursue an appeal. Each attorney who handles Social Security Disability appeals at Marasco & Nesselbush has extensive experience in this complex area of law and is committed to providing exceptional legal service.

We have helped many people obtain disability benefits, even after their applications were initially denied.

Some claims are turned down for technical reasons. A claim form may have been denied because the application was incomplete or lacked certain required information. That can cause Social Security to issue a technical denial without considering the medical evidence. Other claim applications may lack the precise medical language characterizing a disability that a reviewer is seeking in order to grant benefits. The attorneys at Marasco & Nesselbush fully understand the Social Security Disability claims process in Connecticut. Our attorneys will work with your doctor and medical experts to obtain the proper documentation of your disability and pursue an appeal.

Schedule a free consultation with a Social Security Disability attorney at Marasco & Nesselbush to discuss the situation.

Hiring a Connecticut Social Security Disability Attorney

You are not required to have an attorney to make a Social Security Disability claim in Connecticut, but having a knowledgeable attorney who knows the appeal process can improve your chances of obtaining benefits. You may have questions about how you can afford to hire an attorney and pay Social Security Disability lawyer fees. If we handle your Social Security Disability appeal, Marasco & Nesselbush charges no fee unless and until we obtain Social Security Disability benefits for you.

If we win your case, then our fee is a one-time payment of 25 percent of the retroactive benefits. The Social Security Administration will automatically withhold our 25 percent of the retroactive benefits and send you the remaining 75 percent.  You will then start receiving your full Social Security Disability benefits with no additional fees.

If you need help in New London with a Social Security Disability claim, having a knowledgeable lawyer can make all the difference. Contact Marasco & Nesselbush to learn how we can help you obtain the benefits you deserve.

About New London, CT

New London is a city in southeastern Connecticut. New London is located at the mouth of the Thames and is the home of the United States Coast Guard Academy and its deep water port serves as a U.S. Customs port of entry.

A Social Security field office is located in New London. The address of the field office is:

U.S. Social Security Administration
2 Shaws Cove
New London, CT 06320
(866) 643-3401

privacy matters